Technical competence in law is only part of what makes a good solicitor or a quality firm. When dealing with legal matters that involve private information, understanding and trust are crucial.
- Drafting of all types of contracts.
- Inheritance, Last Wills
- Mortgages, Real Estate, Horizontal Property, Litigation
- Consumer Protection
- Legal Claims, Compensatory Damages, Revendication
- Associations and Foundations
- Divorce: contested or by mutual agreement
- Parental authority, custody and visitation, filiations
- Breach of agreements and execution of sentences
- Constitution, dissolution and liquidation of commercial companies
- Contracts of commercial supply, agency and representation
- Banking and Insurance relations, Debt recovery
- Consultancy on criminal liability of corporate bodies (companies, associations, etc.)
- Infringement of Free Trade Regulations
CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION
- Nationality, Family reunification.
- Work- and Residence permits
- Legalization of foreign documents
Although based in Granada, we are equally licensed to act on your behalf in the rest of Spain.
We speak English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch.